Introduction to Fork Lift Instructor Training
Are you ready to take your forklift training skills to the next level? Look no further than Viamaster Training, the one and only centre for RTITB Instructor Training in West Yorkshire. Our comprehensive program will equip you with the knowledge and expertise to become a certified RTITB forklift instructor, opening up a world of in-house opportunities for your company.
Participants learn effective teaching techniques and safety protocols as well as in-depth knowledge of forklift operations. Upon completion, they are equipped to deliver high-quality forklift training to others. With our fully equipped facility in Castleford and our experienced trainers, we provide a dynamic and immersive learning environment that ensures you receive top-notch instruction.
RTITB Forklift Instructor
Prices include RTITB Examination Fee
Location: In Centre or Customer Premises
Duration: 10 days
Qualification: RTITB In House Forklift Trainer Certification
- Qualified and experienced candidates to train in-house or become instructors.
- Participants must already have RTITB Forklift licence.
Cost (Training at Our Premises)
£1,364+VAT per Person
The RTITB Accredited Forklift Instructor Course equips participants with the knowledge, skills, and resources to deliver high-quality forklift training in line with industry standards. Successful completion of the course and passing the certification process will lead to RTITB instructor accreditation, enabling instructors to deliver forklift operator training and contribute to a safer working environment. Empower participants with the capability and confidence to instruct and train individuals in the workplace on the safe use of a Forklift Truck (FLT).
- Completion of ETRUCK online learning.
- Successful achievement in the advanced competency assessment.
- A refresher Counterbalance (CB) training within the past 36 months.
Introduction to Forklift Training Instruction
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a forklift instructor with an overview of legal requirements and different instructional techniques.
Forklift Operations and Safety
- Comprehensive understanding of forklift types, components, and controls
- Safe operating practices and procedures for different environments
- Load handling techniques, stability, and centre of gravity principles
Training Program Development
- Developing structured training programs for novice and experienced operators by assessing trainees’ knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Learning to customise training to meet specific workplace requirements.
Practical Instruction and Assessment
- Conducting effective practical training sessions for forklift operators
- Demonstrating correct techniques and best practices
- Monitoring trainee performance and providing constructive feedback
Theory Instruction and Assessment
- Delivering engaging theory sessions on relevant topics such as legislation, safety rules, and maintenance
- Effective use of visual aids, multimedia, and interactive learning methods
- Conducting assessments and evaluating trainee understanding
Evaluation and Continuous Improvement
- Conducting post-training evaluations and assessments
- Monitoring and reviewing training effectiveness and outcomes
- Implementing continuous improvement strategies in forklift training programs
Health and Safety Considerations
- Understanding and promoting health and safety in forklift training environments
- Risk assessment and hazard identification for training activities
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations.
Instructor Certification Process
- Understanding the RTITB instructor certification requirements
- Preparation for the instructor examination and practical assessment
- Continuous professional development and maintaining instructor competency
Learning Outcomes & Benefits
- Become an RTITB-accredited instructor.
- Gain a recognised teaching qualification.
- Earn the RTITB accreditation, valid for 5 years.
- Open doors to enhanced job roles and career advancement opportunities.
Who is this course designed for?
Who is this Course Ideal for?
- Employers who need an in-house trainer for streamlined training processes and on-demand skills enhancement.
- Experienced individuals who have regularly operated FLTs and are keen to step up and share their expertise.
How to Enrol
Connect: Initiate your ADR journey by calling Viamaster Training at 0113 307 6575, dropping us an email at email@example.com, or completing the online form.
Secure Your Spot: Once all prerequisites are satisfied, finalise your enrolment by processing the payment.
Why Choose Viamaster Training
- Expertise: Leverage insights from our expert instructors, each bringing their industry experience to each lesson.
- Accreditations: Our status as an SQA Accredited Centre ensures training meets industry benchmarks.
- Adaptable Learning: With myriad durations and modules up for grabs, our course aligns with your unique needs.
Book a Course
We provide a range of logistics and transport training courses to help you develop new skills and gain the qualifications you need.
"*" indicates required fields